If you are considering to register a new company or relocation of your existing company to Bangladesh, note that The Lawyers & Jurists can assist you in this regard. A private limited company in Bangladesh is a separate legal entity and shareholders are not liable for the company’s debts beyond the amount of share capital they have contributed. According to the Companies Act 1994, any person (foreign or local) above the age of 18 can register a company in Bangladesh.
For the purpose of company incorporation in Bangladesh, the following information is required by the company registrar:
- Company Name: A name clearance must be obtained.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association. RJSC requires that the object clause in the MoA to be within 400 words and 7 clauses.
- Shareholders Particulars (National ID if the shareholder is a Bangladeshi)
- Directors Particulars (including Tax Identification Number)
- Registered Address
- Singed Form IX and Subscriber Page. Scanned copy in pdf will be required.
- For foreigners: Copy of passport of shareholder and director.