“The Lawyers & Jurists”- one of the renowned corporate law chambers in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated and self motivated individuals to fill up the following position:
EXPERIENCED INHOUSE LAWYER
- The selected person shall be competent to draft all banking documentations
- To prepare various kind of agreements (Sale deed, Lease deed, Agreement of Pledge etc.)
- To assist in vetting various agreements
- To prepare opinion as required by the bank, case to case basis.
-LL.B (Hons.) with a CGPA- 3.00 out of 4.00 or Higher 2nd Class
-Minimum CGPA- 4.00 or 1st Division in S.S.C & H.S.C (50% marks in English is must)Age: Not exceeding 40
Job Location: Dhaka
– Minimum four years corporate practice in any renowned law firm
– Excellent communication skills in English (both oral & written).
– Computer literacy and expertise in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point is essential.
– Good analytical ability
– Must have adequate knowledge on professional code of conduct of Lawyers
The Lawyers & Jurists offers a vibrant environment for work. With a huge library of thousands of books we offer great opportunity for research to the desired person which may bridge between the academic arenas to the court practice. Our lawyers are affable and intend to prepare a number of brilliant junior lawyers who intends to become Social Engineer.
We do not offer any job in the ordinary sense. We provide scope to cope up with a challenging and passionate profession. We try to build up the vigor of such “Royal Profession” in your mind. Our chamber suggests its junior how to survive in this competitive legal arena.
If you feel you have the right skills for the above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a cover letter, photocopy of academic certificates, photocopy of National ID Card and 2 (two) recent passport size color photographs to the following address. Please mention the name of the position on top of the cover letter and the envelope.
Due to large number of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Aligarh House (5th Floor), 146, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Cell: 01744399204, 01843322459