- Assistance for Administrative Tribunal
- Construction Litigation
- Entertainment and Media Litigation
- Insurance and Reinsurance Litigation
- Labour Law
- Securities Litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Documents Relating To Land
- Insurance Recovery
- Latest Solution
- Sports Litigation
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Class Action Litigation
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Family Disputes
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Online Services
- Bank/Financial Institute
- Company matter
- Employment Litigation & Counseling
- Government Contracts Litigation
- Investment Fund & Fund Advisor
- Real Estate Litigation
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...