[See Rule 3(1)]
Application Form by the Promoter for Registration under section 3 of the West Bengal Building (Regulation of Promotion of Construction and Transfer by Promoters) Act 1993
(West Bengal Act XX of 1993)
The Authorised Officer
I/We, being the sole proprietor/promoter intend to construct a block/building containing …………………………… flats for the purpose of transfer by sale, gift or otherwise do hereby apply for registration of my name/our names under sub-section (1) of section 3 of the West Bengal Building (Regulation of Promotion of Construction and Transfer by Promoters) Act 1993.
2. An attested copy of receipt No. ……………… dated ……………… showing the payment of prescribed fee of Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred) only is enclosed herewith.
3. A duly signed statement showing the sources of fund for each construction is enclosed.
4. Registration number, if any, under any other Act (name of the Act to be specified and attested photo-copy of such registration is to be furnished).
5. Particulars of land, if already acquired, on which construction is proposed.
6. The manner in which the above land has been acquired (if purchased) the cost of the land to be mentioned.
7. Extent of applicant’s interest in the land.
8. It is hereby declared that none of the applicants—
(a) is of unsound mind or stands so declared by a competent court, or
(b) is an undischarged insolvent, or
(c) being a discharged insolvent has not obtained from the court having jurisdiction, a certificate that his insolvency was caused by misfortune without any misconduct on his part, or
(d) has been convicted of an offence of criminal breach of trust, or
(e) is otherwise incompetent to make any contract under any law for the time being in force, of
(f) the certificate of registration granted previously for construction of any other building was cancelled under section 4 of the Act.
(Signature of applicant with
Seal, wherever applicable)