Inhouse Lawyer: “The Lawyers & Jurists”, advocate one of the renowned corporate law chambers in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated and self motivated individuals to fill up the following position:
(i) Major Responsibilities:
The selected person shall be competent to draft all banking documentations such as:
1. To prepare various kind of agreements ( Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Agreement of Pledge etc.)
2. To assist in vetting various agreement.
3. To prepare opinion as required by the bank, case to case basis.
(ii) Educational Qualification:
LL.B (Hons.) with a CGPA- 3.00 out of 4.00 or Higher 2nd Class
Minimum CGPA- 4.00 or 1st Division in S.S.C & H.S.C (50% marks in English is must)
(iii)Age: Not exceeding 40
(iv) Job Location: Dhaka
(v) Additional Requirement
1.Minimum four years corporate practice in any renowned law firm.
2. Excellent communication skills in English (both oral & written).
3. Computer literacy and expertise in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point is essential.
4. Good analytical ability.
5. Must have adequate knowledge on professional code of conduct of advocate.
(vi) Other Benefits:
other benefits affecting your universal credit, Lawyers & Jurists offers a vibrant environment for work. With a huge library of thousands of books we offer great opportunity for research to the desired person which may bridge between the academic arenas to the court practice. Our advocate are affable and intend to prepare a number of brilliant junior advocate who intends to become Social Engineer. Our chamber suggests its junior how to survive in this competitive legal arena.
Please mention the name of the position on top of the cover letter and the envelope.
Due to large number of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Lawyers & Jurists
Aligarh House (5th Floor), 146, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Cell: 01744399204, 01843322459