Sale by Several Joint Owners
THIS DEED OF SALE made on the . . . . . . . . . day of . . . . . . . . BETWEEN A. B. etc., C. D. etc . . . . . . . . . and E. F. etc. (hereinafter called ‘‘the Vendors’’) of the one part AND G.H. etc. (hereinafter called ‘‘the Purchaser’’) of the other part.
WHEREAS the Vendors are owners of the property described in the Schedule hereto as tenants-in-common in equal shares (or, as joint tenants) and they have agreed to sell the same to the Purchaser at the price of Rs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .;
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSES as follows:
1. In consideration of Rs. . . . . . . . . . paid by the Purchaser to the Vendors (the receipt of which the Vendors hereby acknowledge) each of them the Vendors so far as relates to his own share, estate or interest in the property hereby sold (but so as to make each of them liable by way of damages in respect of every breach of implied covenant to the extent of one-third only of such damages) hereby transfers etc.
2. The Vendors will at the cost of the person requiring the same execute and do every such assurance or thing necessary for further more perfectly assuring the said premises to the Purchaser, his heirs or assigns as may reasonably be required.
3. The interest hereby transferred subsists and the Vendors have power to sell the same.
4. The property hereby sold is free from encumbrances:
5. PROVIDED ALWAYS and it is hereby agreed that wherever such an interpretation would be requisite to give the fullest possible scope and effect to any contract or covenant herein contained the expressions ‘‘the Vendors’’ and ‘‘the Purchaser’’ hereinbefore used include their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have signed this deed on the date mentioned against their respective signatures.