IN THE COURT OF NARI-O-SHISHI NIRJATAN DAMAN TRIBUNAL, ________________
NARI-O-SHISHU CASE NO. 82/2008
IN THE MATTER OF:
The State and others
Complainant/ Opposite party
IN THE MATTER OF:
An application for dispense with personal attendance of the accused/petitioner under Section 205(1) of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898
The humble petition of the above named petitioner most respectfully
- That today on 12.06.2008 is fixed for submission of report regarding P & A under Sections 87 and 88 of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1898.
- That being informed on 15.05.2008 first about the above stated case, the petitioner filed a Criminal Misc. Case No. 7738/2008 in the Honourable High Court Division of Bangladesh Supreme Court and prayed for the anticipatory bail under Section 498 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898.
- That the petitioner was enlarged on ad-interim anticipatory bail for a period of 2 (two) months from the date of the order vide dated 27.05.2008 and the order was issued by a Division Bench of the High Court Division comprising of Mr. Justice Nozrul Islam Chowdhury and Mr. Justice Md. Ataur Rahman Khan.
- That the petitioner is a well reputed businessman in Sylhet and Dhaka who is involved with importing car in Bangladesh from Japan. The petitioner’s absence from his business in any single day hampers his business seriously.
- That the accused-petitioner is very much law-abiding citizen of Bangladesh and there is no allegation of misuse of privilege of bail against him.
Wherefore, it is humbly prayed that your Honour would be kind enough to consider the matter and allow the accused-petitioner to dispense with personal attendance and permit him to appear before the learned Court by his pleader and pass such other or further order or orders as to your Honour may deem fit and proper.
And for this act of kindness your humble petitioner as in duty bound shall ever pray.