IN THE ARTHA RIN ADALAT 2nd COURT, DHAKA
ARTHA RIN SUIT NO. 200 OF 2003
Industrial Development Leasing Company of Bangladesh Limited
X Apparels Limited and others
AN APPLICATION FOR DISMISSAL OF THE CASE FOR NON-PROSECUTION
The plaintiff most respectfully states as follows:
1) That the plaintiff has filed this suit against the defendants for realisation of Tk. 13,59,004.00 (Taka thirteen lac fifty nine thousand four) only inclusive of interest and charges as on 22.06.1998.
2) That after filing this suit the defendants came forward for settling the matter out of the Court with the plaintiff.
3) That the defendants have already repaid the entire amount to the satisfaction of the plaintiff out of Court and as such the plaintiff does not wish to proceed with this suit any further.
4) In the above circumstances the suit may be dismissed for non-prosecution.
Wherefore, it is humbly prayed that your honour would be kind enough to allow this petition and dismiss the suit for non-prosecution and pass any such order or orders as the Court may deem fit and proper.
And for this act of kindness the plaintiff as in duty bound shall ever pray.
I, ____________________________, son of _________________________ of _____________________________________________________, aged ________ years, by occupation _____________, by faith __________, nationality Bangladeshi by birth, do hereby solemnly affirm and say as follows:
1. That I am ________________ of the plaintiff in this suit and am fully acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the case and competent to swear this Affidavit.
2. That the statements made above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and the rests are submission before the Hon’ble Court on __________ at _________ a.m.
The deponent is known to me and identified by me.