LETTER OF CONTINUATION
- BANK 2 , 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
- BANK 3 , UTC Building (16th Floor), 8 Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215, Bangladesh.
- BANK 4 , BSB Building, 10 & 17-19th Floor, 8, Rajuk Avenue, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
- BANK 5 , 68 Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka – 1000, Bangladesh.
- BANK 6, 18 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.
- BANK 7 , 7-8 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.
- BANK 8 , HRC Bhaban, 46 Kawran Bazar C.A., Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh.
- BANK 9, Progoti RPR Centre, 20-21, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215, Bangladesh.
- BANK 10 , BRAC Centre (Level 10 & 11), 75, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
12. BANK 11 , 24-25 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.
13. BANK 12 , Head Office, 60 Motijheel C/A,
(Parties No. 2-13 are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Lenders” and individually a “Lender”; which expression where the context so admits shall include their respective successors-in-interest, administrators and assigns).
We, COMPANY 1, a company incorporated under the relevant Companies Act, having its office at Summit Centre (9th Floor), 18 Kawran Bazar Commercial Area, Dhaka-1215, beg to enclose a Demand Promissory Note dated ____________ for BDT 1,250,000,000.00 (Taka one billion two hundred fifty million) only (the ‘Facility’), signed by us that is given to the Lenders as security for the repayment of Facility granted to us pursuant to a Facility Agreement dated _____________ executed among the Lenders, Agent and ourselves (the ‘Facility Agreement’) and the said Promissory Note is to be a security to the Lenders for the repayment of the ultimate balance or sum remaining unpaid on the Facility and we shall remain liable on the said Promissory Note, notwithstanding the fact that by payments made into our account from time to time the Facility may from time to time be reduced or extinguished or even that the balance of the said account may be at credit.
It is understood that the Lenders are at liberty to take such steps as they consider expedient in order to enforce payment of the Promissory Note at any time after their notice demanding payment has been posted and default made in payments for 3 days after posting such notice and that this guarantee shall apply to any other Promissory Note that may be given in renewal or substitution of the original.
We hereby acknowledge and confirm that we are liable to the Lenders for payment of the amount mentioned in the said Promissory Note together with interest thereon; and that the limitation of the said Promissory Note shall be suspended in accordance with the Limitation Act, 1908 (and any amendment thereto) until we default in repayment of credit facility, and the limitation shall start from the date of default.
Designation: Chairman & Managing Director
For: COMPANY 1
For: “The Lawyers & Jurists”
M.L.Hotel Tower Ltd,208,Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Sarani,
Bijoy Nagar, Dhaka-1000.