IN THE COURT OF NARI-O-SHISHI NIRJATAN DAMAN TRIBUNAL, NARSINGDI
NARI-O-SHISHU CASE NO. 82/2008
IN THE MATTER OF:
Son of Y
The State and others
Complainant/ Opposite party
IN THE MATTER OF:
An application for re-calling of the Proclamation and Attachment (“P & A”) order.
The humble petition of the above named petitioner most respectfully
- That today on 12.06.2008 is fixed for submission of report regarding P & A under Sections 87 and 88 of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1898.
- That being informed on 15.05.2008 first about the above stated case, the petitioner filed a Criminal Misc. Case No. 7738/2008 in the Honourable High Court Division of Bangladesh Supreme Court and prayed for the anticipatory bail under Section 498 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898.
- That the petitioner was enlarged on ad-interim anticipatory bail for a period of 2 (two) months from the date of the order vide dated 27.05.2008 and the order was issued by a Division Bench of the High Court Division comprising of Mr. Justice Nozrul Islam Chowdhury and Mr. Justice Md. Ataur Rahman Khan.
- That the petitioner is a well reputed businessman in Dhaka who is involved with importing car in Bangladesh from Japan.
- That as soon as the petitioner is informed about the above stated Case, he prayed for the anticipatory bail in the High Court Division and obtained the same.
- That the accused-petitioner is law-abiding citizen of Bangladesh and respectful to the Court order.
- That there is no allegation of misuse of the privilege of bail against him.
Wherefore, it is humbly prayed that your Honour would be kind enough to consider the matter and re-call the P & A order and pass such other or further order or orders as to your Honour may deem fit and proper.
And for this act of kindness your humble petitioner as in duty bound shall ever pray.