DEED OF CANCELLATION AND REVOCATION OF
POWER OF ATTORNEY
THIS DEED OF CANCELLATION AND REVOCATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY IS EXECUTED ON THIS THE _______ DAY OF _______________ MONTH OF TWO THOUSAND TWELVE- BY:
I, MD. SHAHIDUL ISLAM son of Md. Abdul Barek Mir, of Village: Kadamtali, College Para, P. 0. Adamjeenagar, P. S.: Shiddhirgonj, District: Narayangoni, bearing TIN (Tax Payer’s Identification Number) No. ________________________, being the proprietor of M/S SHAHIDUL ISLAM, address at Ahmed Super Market, Chittagong Road, Shiddhirgonj, Narayangonj hereinafter referred to as the ‘PRINCIPAL’ (which expression shall unless excluded by or repugnant to the context mean and include his legal heirs, legal representatives and assignees).
WHEREAS the said PRINCIPAL, along with two other Mortgagors, appointed Prime Bank Limited, a scheduled bank incorporated in Bangladesh under the relevant of Companies Act, 1994 and governed by the Banking Companies Act, 1991, carrying out its banking business having its Head Office at Adamjee court Annexe Building-2, 119-120 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, along with one of its branch offices namely “Shimrail Branch”, Haji A. Rahman Super Market, Chittagong Road Chowrasta, Siddhirganj, Narayangonj, hereinafter referred to as the “BANK” (which expression shall unless excluded by or repugnant to the context mean and include its heirs, legal representatives and assignees) as an Attorney; and
WHEREAS the said PRINCIPAL appointed the Bank to be his true and lawful Attorney by way of executing an Irrevocable Power of Attorney being No. 267 dated 15.012009 & Irrevocable Power of Attorney being No. __________ dated ___________, registered with the Sub-Registry Office of Sadar, Narayangonj, to do, execute and perform all acts, deeds and things set forth therein in his name and on his behalf relating to the property fully described in the schedule below;
NOW KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that the PRINCIPAL hereby cancel the said Irrevocable Power of Attorney, for the schedule property, absolutely and completely revoke all powers or authority thereby and there under given to the said Bank either expressly or impliedly, to all intends and purposes, provided that nothing herein contained shall render invalid or ineffective any act, deed or thing lawfully and bona fide done or caused to be done by the said Bank under any by virtue of power given to it before the revocation thereof by these presents.
SCHEDULE OF THE PROPERTY REFERRED TO ABOVE
Property No. 3
All that piece and parcel of land measuring- an area of more or less 3.625 (three point six two five) decimals in C. S.& S. A. Dag No. 3107, R, S. Dag No, 6615, within District: Narayangonj, P. S.: Shiddhirgonj, Sub-Registry Office: Narayangonj, J. L. No. C. S. 146, Mouza: Shiddhirgoj, bearing C. S. Khatian No. 535, S. A. Khatian No, 645, R. S, Khatian No. 2134, Jote No, 4395, along with all structures constructed thereon.
IN WITNESSES WHEREOF, THE PRINCIPAL HEREUNTO PUT HIS HAND ON THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR MENTIONED AS ABOVE.
(Signature of the PRINCIPAL)
1. (A.M. Masum)
For: “The Lawyers & Jurist”
Membership No. 8883
M. L. Hotel Tower Ltd. (10th Floor)
208, Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Sharani
2. Bijoynagar, Dhaka-1000.
BEFORE THE SUB-REGISTRAR, _____________________________
I, MD. SHAHIDUL ISLAM, Date of Birth:________________, son of Md. Abdul Barek Mir, of Village: Kadamtali, College Para, P. 0. Adamjeenagar, P. S.: Shiddhirgonj, District: Narayangoni, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
- I am the bona fide national and permanent resident of Bangladesh by birth, with the right of permanent residence in Bangladesh.
- The immovable property to be transferred is not under attachment under the Bangladesh Collaborators (special Tribunal) Order No. 8 of 1972.
- The immovable property proposed to be transferred is not Abandoned Property (Control Management & Disposal) Order No. 16 of 1972.
- The immovable property proposed to be transferred does not contravene any provision of any other law for the time being in forced in Bangladesh.
- That the proposed transfer does not contravene any other law for the time being in force in Bangladesh.
- That the propose transfer does not contravene and is not liable to be void under Article 5/A of the Bangladesh land holding (Limitation) Order No. 98 of 1972,
- The immovable property proposed to be transferred has been correctly described and has not been undervalued and the applicant has transferable rights in such property.
THAT THE STATEMENTS MADE ABOVE ARE TRUE TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF AND IN VERIFICATION WHEREOF I SWEAR THIS AFFIDAVIT ON THIS THE ______ DAY OF _____________ 2012, BEFORE THE SUB-REGISTRAR. ______________________
The deponent is known to me, identified by me and has signed in my presence.