General Power of Attorney to Two or more Persons
BY THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY I, A. B., aged about . . . . . . . years, son of . . . . . . . . . . . . . , resident, of . . . . . . . . ., hereby constitute and appoint C. D., aged about . . . . . . . . . . . . years, son of . . . . . . . . ., resident of. . . . . . . . ., and E. F., aged about. . . . . . . . . years, son of . . . . . . . . . , resident of . . . . . . . . ., jointly and severally my attorneys in my name, for me and on my behalf to do and execute all or any of the following acts, deeds and things, that is to say:
1. To demand, collect and receive and give effectual discharge of, in my name, for me and on my behalf of all debts, advances and claims due to me. To take and use all lawful proceedings and means of recovering, realising and receiving the said debts, advances and claims and to commence or carry on and to prosecute or defend at law all actions, suits, claims, demands and disputes and to refer them to arbitration and to compromise them and for all or any of the said purposes to do and execute such instruments, deeds or things as shall be necessary or expedient.
2. To borrow from time to time such sums of money and upon such terms as the said attorneys or attorney may think fit upon the security of any of my properties whether movable or immovable and for such purpose to execute such document or documents as may be necessary for securing such repayment of such loan or loans.
3. To sell, exchange, surrender, lease or dispose of any house, building, land or other property belonging to me now or hereafter or held by me and to transfer, release any mortgage, or also to execute or enforce any powers of sale or other powers under any such mortgages or charges or otherwise to realise or obtain the benefit thereof in such manner as may be necessary or expedient.
4. To invest any of my moneys upon such investments as my attorneys or any of them may in their or his absolute discretion think fit with power, from time to time, to vary investments and pending investment or otherwise to deposit any of my moneys at any bank or banks.
5. To draw, accept, endorse, negotiate, retire, pay or otherwise deal with any bill of exchange, promissory note, cheques or other negotiable instruments which my said attorneys or attorney deem fit and proper.
6. To operate any banking account whether in my name or opened by them or him, to issue cheques and to otherwise deal with my accounts, current, savings bank or fixed deposit or any other kind.
7. To give any lease, kabuliat or patta in regard to any property or any portion thereof and to demand, sue for and collect and receive and give effectual discharges for rents and profits now due or which may hereafter become due and to take all lawful proceedings for recovering the said rents and for enforcing performance of any covenants and agreements whether written or oral and for ejecting the tenants or any trespasser and for recovering damages from them for non-performance of any covenant or agreement of tenancy or otherwise.
8. To take property on lease or hire for and on my behalf and to execute the necessary document in favour of the lessor or hirer.
9. To pay all calls upon any shares belonging to me and to vote at any meeting of any company or to sign and execute any proxy for the same.
10. To appoint and remove any agent, attorney, lawyer or advocate for me in respect of any of the matters respecting my estate, business or dealings which my attorneys or attorney think fit;
AND generally to do all acts, deeds and things which my said attorneys or attorney think fit and necessary for the purposes aforesaid as fully and effectually in all respects as I could do the same myself;
AND I, the said A. B., HEREBY AGREE and undertake to ratify and confirm all and whatsoever my said attorneys or attorney shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this deed.
IN WITNESS whereof I have set my hand at . . . . . . . . . in the presence of . . . . . . . . ., this the . . . . . . . . . . . . day of . . . . . . . . ., 20 . .
Witness: Sd. A. B.