The certificate of the Hadith (Takmil) of the Qaumi madrasas has been awarded the equivalent of a Master’s Degree (Islamic Studies and Arabic), 23.
(Act No. 8 of 27)
[October 8, 20]
Legislation made for the provision of auxiliary matters, including the equivalent of a Master’s Degree (Islamic Studies and Arabic), to the Charter of Hadith (Takmil) of the Qawmi Madrasas
Since mastering the distinctive features and propriety of the Qomi Madras, the foundation of the principles of Darul Uloom Deoband under the ‘Al-Haiyatul-ul-Ulya Lil-Jami’ Atil Qaumiya Bangladesh ‘, the Master’s Degree on the Hadith (Takmil) and Master’s Degree (Takmil) and Masters Degree (Taqmil). It is expedient and necessary to provide ancillary matters with equal payment;
Therefore, the law is hereby made as follows: –
Short title, introduction and application
- (3) This law, under the ‘Al-Haiyat-ul-Ulya Lil-Jami’ Atil Qaumiya Bangladesh ‘, has been termed the’ Certificate of Hadith (Takmil) of the Qaumi Madrasas, equivalent to the Master’s Degree (Islamic Studies and Arabic), 23 ‘. .
(2) It shall be effective immediately.
(3) This Act shall apply to the Hadith (Takmil) of the Quami Madrasas operating in accordance with the principles, ideals and nisab (curriculum) of Darul Uloom Deoband all over Bangladesh.
- Unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context, in this Act, –
(1) “Qomi Madrasa” means the establishment of the Ummah with the financial support of the Muslim people following the ideals, principles and ideals of Ahlus Sunnah Wall Jama’at and Darul Uloom Deoband. Ohir’s teaching center;
(2) “Unique characteristics and propriety of the Qawmi Madrasah” means:
(a) Iman, Takawa and Tawakkaltu Allah (absolute reliance on God alone) and in all instances, seeking Allah’s pleasure and satisfaction in all things, the one and only God, determined the ultimate purpose of life. Establish a relationship of fear and hope with the entity of the Ta’ala and remain firm therein;
(B) The belief of the Prophet (peace be upon him) being the mother of Ambiya Alaihimus Salam and the Companions following the ideology of Ahlus Sunnah Wal-Jama’at in the light of the Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) way. Strengthening the faith of Radiallahu Anhum’s rightful azmat (mariada) and their belief in being ‘haiyaar’ (standard of truth) and living accordingly;
(C) to follow the Hanafi madhhab with respect to the four schools and with full tolerance;
(D) to maintain a tolerant and generous attitude towards all right-leaning sections, including the four states (Chishtia, Suhrawardyya, Nakshbandia-Muzaddia and Kadiria), well known in Sulu and spirituality;
(E) The follower of the thought of Hazrat Shah Waliullah Muhaddisi Dehlawi (RA), the forerunner of the Islamic Renaissance in the subcontinent, and the followers of Hazrat Kasem Nanutbi (RA) and Hazrat Rashid Ahmed Ganguhei (Rakhi) and Tahm-ul-Rahm. Following the principles, ideals and practices of Darul Uloom Deoband in all walks of life; And
(f) maintain self-esteem while remaining unaffected by the al-Haiyat-ul-Ulaa Lil-Jami’atil Qomiya Bangladesh, in the Nesbe Ta’lim (Curriculum and Curriculum), education, research, training, physical infrastructure construction, madrasa management;
(4) “Co-Chairman” means the Co-Chairman of Al-Haiatul Ulwar;
(4) “Chairman” means the Chairman of al-Hai’at ul-Ulr;
(3) “Dawarai Hadith (Takmil)” means a Masters Degree in Qomi Madras, which is equivalent to a Master’s Degree (Islamic Studies and Arabic);
(4) “Rule” means the rules made under this Act;
(4) “Member” means any member of al-Hayat al-Wulr.
- No matter what is in any other law for the time being, the provisions of this Act shall prevail.
- Under Al-Haiyat ul-Ula Lil-Jami ‘Atil Quomiya Bangladesh’, there will be 4 (six) above-mentioned three Madamese Madrasa education boards, namely: –
(a) Befakul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh;
(B) Befakul Madarisil Koumiya Gowhardanga Bangladesh;
(C) Ittehadul Madaris Bangladesh in Anjuman;
(D) Azad Dini Edarai trained Bangladesh;
(E) Tanjimul Madarisid Dinia Bangladesh; And
(f) National Bidini Madrasa Education Board Bangladesh.
The office of al-Hai’at al-Wul
- The headquarters of Al-Haiyat ul-Ulaa will be in Dhaka and, if necessary, its regional or branch offices can be set up anywhere in Bangladesh.
The Committee of ‘Al-Haiatul Ulia Lil-Jami’ Atil Qomiya Bangladesh
- (1) The Ministry of Education of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh dated 7.1-26. 00001182000517121 smarakamule issued notification in the light of the number of al-lil-jamiatila kaomiya haiatula ulaya Bangladesh ‘A committee shall be as follows, namely: –
(a) The Chairman: bephakula madarisila Arabia President of Bangladesh (Say title);
(B) Co-Chairman: Senior Vice-President, Befakul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh (ex officio);
(C) Member for 5 (five) of Befakul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh (Befak) (with the Secretary General or designated by the Board);
(D) two (two) members of Befakul Madarisil Koumiya Gowhardanga Bangladesh (nominated by the President and the Secretary General or the Board);
(E) two (two) members of Anjuman Ittehadul Madaris Bangladesh (nominated by the President and the Secretary General or the Board);
(F) two (two) members of Azad Dini Edaray Ta’lim Bangladesh (nominated by the President and the Secretary General or the Board);
(G) two (two) members of the Tanzimul Madarisid-Dinia Bangladesh (nominated by the President and the Secretary General or the Board); And
(h) two (two) members (nominated by the President and the Secretary General or the Board) of the National Bini Madrasa Education Board, Bangladesh.
(2) The Chairman may, if necessary, co-opt any number of members to the Committee; However, the number shall not exceed 5 (fifteen).
(3) The quorum of the meeting of the Committee shall be filled in the presence of at least one-third of the members.
(3) The Committee may constitute one or more sub-committees for conducting the related activities including preparation of syllabus of Dawarai Hadith (Takmil), examination procedure, scheduling of examination, preparation of uniform question paper, evaluation of answer sheet, preparation of results and certification.
(3) The Committee shall be considered as a Standing Committee and shall be above party politics.
Degree Certificate of Hadith (Takmil) equivalent to Master’s Degree
- According to the notification issued in the memorandum dated 188.8.131.52.1.1320 dated 7-8-22, the Ministry of Education maintained the distinctive characteristic of the Qaumi Madrasah and laid the foundations of Darul Uloom Deoband as the basis of ‘Al-Hilal-ul-Hilat al-Hiyat al-Hilatul Master’s Degree (Islamic Studies) Certificate of Hadith (Takmil), awarded by the Atom Qomia Bangladesh And Arabic) as if it were paid under this Act.
- The Boards under the ‘Al-Haiyat-ul-Ulya Lil-Jami’ Atil Qaomiya Bangladesh ‘mentioned in Section 4 shall have Hadith educational activities conducted in Dawrai according to the principles, ideals and nisab (curriculum) of Darul Uloom Deoband in the Qaumi madrasas registered by the committee referred to in section 4.
Committee functions of ‘Al-Haiyat-ul-Ulya Lil-Jami’ Atil Qomiya Bangladesh
- (3) The committee referred to in section 4 shall perform the following duties, namely: –
(a) to ensure the quality of education of Hadith (Takmil) Charities in accordance with the Quami Madrasas;
(B) to take the highest decision in all matters relating to the Hadith (Takmil) Charter of Dawarai;
(C) the examination and supervision of the Hadith (Takmil) in Dawarai; And
(d) to carry out the related activities including preparation of syllabus of Hadora (Takmil) in Dawarai, scheduling of examinations and examination, preparation of uniform question papers, evaluation of answer sheet and preparation of results and certification.
(2) The Committee shall, from time to time, notify the Ministry of Education about its activities.
Preparation of rules and statutes
- Subject to the permission of the Government in the interest of fulfilling the purpose of this Act, rules and statutes may be formulated by the Committee on any of the matters mentioned in this Act.