Legal Opinion on Equitable Mortgage, A/C. Company 1.

Mr. Z


Dear Sir,

Re:      Legal Opinion on Equitable Mortgage, A/C. Company 1.

Further to our letter dated 10.12.2006 on the above subject matter We have provided our further opinion regarding the query No. 2.

If the property is disposed off as discussed in our earlier opinion there would be no need to go to High Court. But the possibilities remains that the Bank may face difficulty withdrawing the money from the Court.

Please note that Civil Revision has to be filed to the High Court within 90 (ninety) days of the order of the District court. Since, you have not provided the order of the 8th Additional District Judge, Dhaka so, if it is still within 90 (ninety) days of the said order, then the safest course of action, would be to go to High Court and to file Civil Revision to overturn the findings of the lower Courts.

If you have any further query on the issues, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Thanking you.


Yours faithfully,



For: “The Lawyers & Jurists”